if it was january 17th 1995 I would not be on this bus bc I would not be alive bc in january of 1995 I was not even a zygote yet let alone a fetus or baby
the bus I’m on right now is displaying the correct route number, location, and time of day, but it also thinks it’s january 17th 1995
that’s like the guys at my high school I heard discussing very seriously how it wasn’t worth it to try to get high off zoloft bc it can take up to six weeks to kick in
is there anything funnier then people who have absolutely no idea how drugs and alcohol effect the human body writing about people using them in fic?
i can’t believe that there is.
its been years and im still laughing about the fic i read where a character took a double dose of anti depressants so he’d be ‘extra horny’
I googled “queen is the most powerful piece” to make sure it was a commonly accepted opinion and I’m going to cry over this person’s fantastic grasp of gender and sexuality
things I wish people would remember instead of/in addition to the same boring old chess metaphors
- the queen is the most powerful piece on the board
- the king needs to be protected so it doesn’t get captured
- a pawn can be promoted to queen
Your fave is problematic: Potion Seller
- Refuses to sell his strongest potions
- Has no respect for knights
- Is a rascal
god I’m so sick and tired of people shitting on Potion Seller and conveniently forgetting that
- his potions are too strong for you traveler
- you can’t handle his potions, they’re too strong for you
- his potions would kill you traveler you can not handle them
- why should he respect knights when his potions can do anything they can
I mean alright if you don’t like Potion Seller I get it, they’re not for everyone, and hell even I’ll admit that his strongest potions would kill a dragon, let alone a man, but nothing is stopping you from just going elsewhere for your potions, and finding a seller who sells weaker potions.
oh I have class tomorrow maybe I shouldn’t have stayed up until 12:40 am watching fourze